Wednesday, August 15, 2007


Is John Smith Elvis?
August 16, 2007: Thirty Years
and An Adios
By Belkis Cuza Male
Belkis Cuza Male, June 20, 2007.
Photo by M. Monreal and Tonda.
In August, 2005 I started this blog as a compliment to my room in PalTalk, and with the only intention of honoring both Elvis Presley and John Smith, the personage whose voice and mysteries had ended up turning into a worrying interrogation for me. But with the only goal of throwing light on the topic of Elvis being alive, I have brought to you here the image of John Smith, and what I consider to be my truth. And I would say that I have also confirmed my suspicion that John Smith is the proper Elvis. It has not been an easy task, since with the years, John Smith had turned into a friend and the first thing is to respect his privacy.
It has been a couple of weeks, after a conversation with John in which I was shown his intentions of leaving the Internet and of resting --- due to his declining health--, I came to the conviction that this blog had already fulfilled it's task and that it is time to say good-bye to our readers here. Elvis/JohnSmiths' blog will not be erased, and unless there is an extraordinary information to communicate to you all, we will not write here again. You can, however, keep consulting it, since here it will stay as historical inventory of the one who, under the name of John Smith, has not tired of creating with his voice, new memoirs of Elvis.
To all, thanks for having trusted in my honesty and my desire to be faithful to Elvis Presley and John Smiths' amazing talent. I wish the best and a healthy and long life for John Smith.
May Elvis live on forever!!
God bless you all.
TCB, Adios,
Belkis Cuza Male
(Edited by a dear friend: "Precious Memory" (Tonda).

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chickens way out.

Monday, August 20, 2007 8:14:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope he is better soon.
Is this the end??????

me

Friday, August 24, 2007 12:50:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI ELVIS/John, Good luck to you ans may you live a long and Happy life where ever you are. GS

Tuesday, June 01, 2010 9:45:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/div>
/body> CounterData.com

Search Advertising
Search Advertising Counter